Monday, January 23, 2017

Trump protester kicked off plane

Watch woman kicked off plane for berating Trump supporter
Excerpt: She had one question for him: “Did you come here to cheer or to protest?” “I came here to celebrate democracy ma’am,” Kotesky recalls saying. Much of the dialogue is caught on video, but here’s the way Kotesky recalls the chain of events. Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!” Kotesky: “Well we’re all entitled to our opinions here ma’am.” Her: “And I’m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! I’m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Don’t talk to me! Don’t look at me! Don’t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniac’s finger on the button. You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!” Kotesky: “Ma’am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the very thing you preach against. (The videos have been removed from all sources. Perhaps Mr. Kotesky needs a security detail. I wonder if, following Mr. Lincoln's election in 1860, which was surely more divisive than Mr. Trump's, were incidents of verbal or physical abuse by Democrats ever reported? The hysteria of leftists that are widely reported even in the mainstream press is truly remarkable and saddening. Yours truly. Larry Greenberg)

No comments:

Post a Comment